Day One Monday 25 Jan 10
- Depart UK via East Midlands Airport.
- Arrive Berlin Airport, board coach for Zagan, Poland.
- Arrive Stalag Luft III – Base Camp Site.
Day Two Tuesday 26 Jan 10
- Historical Visit to Stalag Luft III and ‘Great Escape’ Tunnels
Day Three Wednesday 27 Jan 10 – Marching Distance 21 miles
- Sunrise Ceremony at Stalag Luft III Museum.
- 10 miles to IIowa – visit School of Allied Airmen and IIowa Church. Lunch stop.
- 7miles to Gozdnica and then a further 4 miles to Lipna Luszcyka.
- Village reception and overnight stay in Luszcyka Barns – an original rest place for the prisoners in 1945.
Day Four Thursday 28 Jan 10 – Marching Distance 20 miles
- 5 miles to Przewoz – church visit. Lunch stop.
- 14 miles to Leknica
- 1 mile across the German/Polish border to Bad Muskau.
Day Five Friday 29 Jan 10 – Marching Distance 17 miles
- 7 miles to Halbendorf. Lunch stop.
- 10 miles into outskirts of Spremberg. Rest stop.
- Spremberg Train Station – Wreath laying ceremony.
- Coach departs to Castle Kliczkow for commemorative dinner.
Day Six Saturday 30 Jan 10
- Coach departs to Berlin.
- Walking Tour of Berlin.
- Flight departs for UK.