*** Attn ALL MEMBERS ***
READ ME FIRST
Membership is now moving to a new online system.
New Members: If you want to become a member please register below
Exiting Members: If you are an existing member and want to move onto the new system, please cancel your existing Direct Debit with your bank, inform the Membership Secretary and complete the process below. You will be billed as soon as you register and this could involve you paying twice if you are not at the end of your current membership year. You may choose to register at a time when your annual membership has ended to avoid paying twice for a period of time.
Members on the current system will remain RAFSA Members, but will not have the ability to update their own records or receive information on the latest Divisional News, Courses, Charters and Overseas Tours, facilities that will be available on the new system. Additionally in Phase 2 of our move to the online system we are planning to be able to pay fees for courses, charters and tours and so no more need for cheques
To Join RAFSA
The Chrome Browser should be used when using DII to ensure the Divisions can be selected on the Application form and to ensure that the RAFSA Logo appears when the membership card is printed out.
The following are entitled to be members of RAFSA:
a. All serving and retired personnel of the Royal Air Force and Princess Mary’s Royal Air Force Nursing Service.
b. Members of the other Armed Forces of the Crown serving with the Royal Air Force.
c. Personnel of Commonwealth and Allied Forces during any period in which they are serving under Royal Air Force command.
d. Members of the Royal Air Force Reserves and University Air Squadrons.
e. The dependants of serving personnel. Dependants under the age of 18 are entitled to free membership. (Contact the Membership Sec direct)
f. MOD Civil servants serving in RAF related appointments.
g. Other civilians who provide a demonstrable benefit to RAFSA eg instructors. (Such members shall need the prior approval of the Trustees).
· Membership fees are £15 per annum payable on the day of joining.
· All memberships will run for 1 year starting from the date of application
· Membership and Direct Debit FAQs(Updated Oct 15)
· The Membership Advisor is Sqn Ldr Guy Lefroy (contact details available under Board of Trustees ( link)
· If you have any problems with online registering then Email the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
· RAFSA gives individuals the opportunity to get involved in the exciting sports of Offshore, Dingy, Windsurfing and Powerboat/Safety. It give access to hiring equipment, training courses, competitions, overseas tours and discounts on purchasing equipment, plus the opportunity to meet up and sail with likeminded individuals. For full details see the respective Divisional websites.
· PaySubsOnline uses a secure website and commercial encryption (the same as your bank). Full details can found at: https://paysubsonline.com/membershipmanagementsecurity.aspx
· If you want to know more about Direct Debits click here
Page updated: 2 Nov 15
For the latest Public Relations information, click here
Home for all the RAFSA Policy Documents
Contact details for the Board of Trustees
FAQ for the RAFSA Site
To find out whats going on within the divisions, check out the forum
For the latest course and event info, check out the calendar. To book on to a course, you will need to login first