Why are we here?
RAF St Mawgan is the only RAF Station in the whole of the South West of the UK. RAF St Mawgan supports Air Officer Commanding 22 (Training) Group. The 22 (Training) Group mission is:
To underpin the military effectiveness of the RAF and the other Services by timely provision of appropriately trained military and civilian personnel.
‘Team – Excellence – Training – Operational capability’
‘To be the centre of excellence for SERE training and to provide a safe, secure and challenging environment for all who train here.’
Method: By being a unified team, structured to deliver the vision and the mission effectively, utilising continuous improvement focussing and empowering personnel, and optimising structures and resources to deliver effect.
- Reputation - Through influence
- Resource - Optimised, Balanced and Affordable
- Risk - Managed Effectively
- Relevance - in support of Main Effort
- Regional - Engagement in support of RAF in the South West
Key Outputs for RAF St Mawgan
- Delivery of Defence Outputs
- Provision of Defence SERE Training
- Support to Defence Training Estates
- Support to International Defence Training
- Parenting support to military personnel in the South West