There are two main adventure training centres, one at Windermere in the Lake District National Park and one at Fairbourne in the Snowdonia National Park.
Each centre offers a different range of courses.
National Air Cadets Adventure Training Centre, Windermere
- Mountain Leader Training
- Mountain Leader Refresher
- Mountain Leader Assessment
- Hill and Moorland Leader Training
- Hill and Moorland Leader Assessment
- Rock Climbing Skills
- Climbing Wall Instructor Training
- Climbing Wall Instructor Assessment
- Climbing Wall Development Instructor Training
- Climbing Wall Development Instructor Assessment
- Rock Climbing Instructor Training
- Rock Climbing Instructor Assessment
- Paddlesport Instructor Assessment
- Paddlesport Leader Assessment
National Air Cadets Adventure Training Centre, Fairbourne
- Introduction to Canoe, Kayak and SUP
- Canoe and White Water Personal Performance Awards
- Mountain bike Instructor Award Scheme (MIAS) Level 1 and 2 awards
The National Air Cadets Adventure Training Centres (NACATC) at Windermere and Fairbourne can also be used as a base to gain Quality Hill or Mountain Days (QHD/QMD).