Money Sect header

Free Degree Scheme

The Free Degree Scheme - Publicly funded Further & Higher Education for Service leavers

(Also known as the PF FE/HE Scheme)

Full information regarding policy and procedures of the scheme can be found in JSP 822 Pt 1 Chap 6 Sect 6.6.

Service personnel that are in resettlement should contact their station education centre for advice on the PF FEHE (Free Degree) scheme.

Claimants no longer in Service should email with any queries.

Important information: Claims must be submitted at least 25 working days before course start date, as retrospective claims are not allowed.

For further details contact:

No 22 Group
Trenchard Hall, Room 221
RAF College Cranwell
NG34 8HB
Tel: Mil: 95751 8183/ Civ: 01400 268183

Text size: